An injured Salem, Ore., man was rescued from his home after his local Domino’s noticed he wasn’t placing his daily order.
Reese’s announced it will debut a line of Reese’s Pieces–stuffed Reese’s Cups in July.
A year after the Cannes Film Festival turned away women wearing flats, Julia Roberts walked its red carpet barefoot.
For the second year in a row, Riley Curry stole the show during one of dad Steph Curry’s postseason press conferences.
Homer Simpson made his first live TV appearance on The Simpsons, thanks to motion-capture technology; he answered viewer questions in real time.
Kelly Ripa said she’s open to having a female co-host after Michael Strahan departs Live!
Time’s weekly take on what popped in culture
Trolli Candy released Sour Brite Weird Beards, a line of gummy candies inspired by NBA star James Harden’s beard.
Burger King opened a spa in one of its restaurants in Helsinki–and patrons are welcome to order Whoppers in the sauna.
A World War I cannon was stolen from a veterans hall in California, where it had been stationed since 1947. (It was later returned.)
Serena Williams got sick during the Italian Open because she sampled a bowl of gourmet dog food:
‘I’m like, What the heck, I’m gonna try a piece, it looks good … It tasted a little bit like a house cleaner.’
Meghan Trainor fell down at the end of her Tonight Show performance of “Me Too.”
This appears in the May 30, 2016 issue of TIME.
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- What to Know About the History of the Debt Ceiling
- 10 Questions the Succession Finale Needs to Answer
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Why Rich People Aren't Using Phone Cases