A new dad just shared a live recording of his son’s birth with his family, friends and all of Facebook.
Kali Kanongata’a said he filmed his wife giving birth so distant relatives could share in the joy, according to an interview with People, but unknowingly opened up the video all of Facebook. The 45-minute recording has now been viewed more than 100,000 times.
“There’s a lot of negative stuff on Facebook and so I thought this would be positive,” he told People. “I figured as long as I kept it PG – this is a birth – it’s something to be happy about.”
Read more details at People.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World