Inspiration can come from anywhere and it looks like Nike is drawing ideas from the kitchen with its latest releases. There’s something for every sneakerhead’s tastes, so to speak, with the company’s latest style drawing inspiration from Starbucks‘ caffeinated offerings.
The sneaker is a part of the footwear giant’s SB Dunk Low Premium collection and feature a swirled brown and khaki upper that mimics creamer and coffee, as well as dark green and white accents in reference to Starbucks’ trademark cups.
The coffee-inspired sneaks are a fitting follow-up to a collaboration Nike announced last week — baller Kyrie Irving’s Nike shoe, the Kyrie 2 designed with Krispy Kreme donuts and fittingly named, “Ky-rispy Kreme’s.” For an even sweeter touch, the kicks will be distributed in a Krispy Kreme truck and packaged in custom Nike x Krispy Kreme donut box.
For those looking for something more savory, Nike also announced that it would be releasing a “Chicken and Waffles” version of its Dunk High shoe style, appropriately featuring a waffle-weave upper and a Swoosh detail with dripping syrup. Sounds like sole food at its finest.
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement