Feeling bitter this Valentine’s Day? The Daily Mail points out that a London shop called The Last Tuesday Society is offering to make voodoo dolls of exes for revenge-seekers.
According to its website, hexyourex.co.uk, customers must email photos of former boyfriends or girlfriends and a list of “five unpleasant fates that you would wish to befall them.” The list of “hexes” one can choose from includes “zero Twitter followers,” “football team relegated,” “parking ticket,” and “flatulence.”
The doll’s fabric can be “gingham”, “corduroy”, “denim”, or customers who still have an article of their former lover’s clothing can submit that too. Then the store will send you the doll, which costs £19.95 (about $32 U.S. dollars).
And because misery loves company, the organization is inviting voodoo doll owners to attend its “full voodoo hexing ceremony” conducted by “hougan Dr Snaketongue and mambo Mother Carraway” at a Valentine’s Day Masked Ball of the Full Moon on Feb. 14.
Or, you know, you could just have a Beyonce-themed dinner for one.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving