The second trailer for Ghostbusters debuted on Facebook Wednesday morning and showed off not only the core group—Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon and Leslie Jones—but also Chris Hemsworth, “Slimer” from the original film, and a glimpse of what might be the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
Certain negative corners of the Internet have made a point of protesting this highly anticipated all-female remake recently, but judging by the new trailer, these funny ladies ain’t afraid of no trolls.
Ghostbusters arrives in theaters July 15.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023