The second trailer for Ghostbusters debuted on Facebook Wednesday morning and showed off not only the core group—Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon and Leslie Jones—but also Chris Hemsworth, “Slimer” from the original film, and a glimpse of what might be the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
Certain negative corners of the Internet have made a point of protesting this highly anticipated all-female remake recently, but judging by the new trailer, these funny ladies ain’t afraid of no trolls.
Ghostbusters arrives in theaters July 15.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now