The second trailer for Ghostbusters debuted on Facebook Wednesday morning and showed off not only the core group—Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon and Leslie Jones—but also Chris Hemsworth, “Slimer” from the original film, and a glimpse of what might be the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.
Certain negative corners of the Internet have made a point of protesting this highly anticipated all-female remake recently, but judging by the new trailer, these funny ladies ain’t afraid of no trolls.
Ghostbusters arrives in theaters July 15.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow