Warning: This post contains spoilers from the sixth season of Game of Thrones.
While many Game of Thrones fans were left in awe after Daenerys Targaryen’s fiery triumph in the final scene of the sixth season’s fourth episode, no one was a bigger fan of the Mother of Dragon’s stunning emergence from the burning temple of the dosh khaleen than her former onscreen husband, Jason Momoa.
“Hahahahahahahahahahahhhahaha. I love GOT. Don’t f—k with my boo,” he wrote. “Hahahahahahahahah @emilia_clarke love u Moon of my life ALOHA DROGO.”
“The Door,” the fifth episode of Game of Thrones‘ sixth season, airs Sunday at 9 p.m. EST on HBO.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at firstname.lastname@example.org