Warning: This post contains spoilers from the sixth season of Game of Thrones.
While many Game of Thrones fans were left in awe after Daenerys Targaryen’s fiery triumph in the final scene of the sixth season’s fourth episode, no one was a bigger fan of the Mother of Dragon’s stunning emergence from the burning temple of the dosh khaleen than her former onscreen husband, Jason Momoa.
The 36-year-old actor — who played Dothraki leader Khal Drogo in the HBO drama — shared a photo on Instagram of his khaleesi, praising Emilia Clarke’s work in the scene.
Read More: The Real Story Behind Daenerys Targaryen’s Fire Immunity on Game of Thrones
“Hahahahahahahahahahahhhahaha. I love GOT. Don’t f—k with my boo,” he wrote. “Hahahahahahahahah @emilia_clarke love u Moon of my life ALOHA DROGO.”
“The Door,” the fifth episode of Game of Thrones‘ sixth season, airs Sunday at 9 p.m. EST on HBO.
- Here's What's in the Debt Ceiling Deal
- How Worried Should the World Be of China's New COVID Wave?
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- How Drag Culture Inspired Ursula
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction