Warning: This post contains spoilers from the sixth season of Game of Thrones.
While many Game of Thrones fans were left in awe after Daenerys Targaryen’s fiery triumph in the final scene of the sixth season’s fourth episode, no one was a bigger fan of the Mother of Dragon’s stunning emergence from the burning temple of the dosh khaleen than her former onscreen husband, Jason Momoa.
“Hahahahahahahahahahahhhahaha. I love GOT. Don’t f—k with my boo,” he wrote. “Hahahahahahahahah @emilia_clarke love u Moon of my life ALOHA DROGO.”
“The Door,” the fifth episode of Game of Thrones‘ sixth season, airs Sunday at 9 p.m. EST on HBO.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was