Warning: This post contains spoilers from the sixth season of Game of Thrones.
While many Game of Thrones fans were left in awe after Daenerys Targaryen’s fiery triumph in the final scene of the sixth season’s fourth episode, no one was a bigger fan of the Mother of Dragon’s stunning emergence from the burning temple of the dosh khaleen than her former onscreen husband, Jason Momoa.
“Hahahahahahahahahahahhhahaha. I love GOT. Don’t f—k with my boo,” he wrote. “Hahahahahahahahah @emilia_clarke love u Moon of my life ALOHA DROGO.”
“The Door,” the fifth episode of Game of Thrones‘ sixth season, airs Sunday at 9 p.m. EST on HBO.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time