Fox just released a new trailer for 24: Legacy, which is set to premiere after the Super Bowl next February.
Corey Hawkins from Straight Outta Compton stars in this reboot of the 24 franchise, which follows a former elite Army Ranger (Hawkins) who races to stop a terrorist attack now that he’s back on U.S. soil.
The new series will follow the same real-time format as the original 24, but Fox has ordered 12 episodes, not 24. Original series star Kiefer Sutherland is an executive producer, along with Howard Gordon, Brian Grazer, Manny Coto and Evan Katz.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve