Justin Bieber tweeted on Monday that his Purpose Tour cannot make stops in Argentina, to the detriment of many Beliebers in the country.
The 22-year-old musician did not explain why he could not perform in the country, but mentioned that his lawyers passed along the verdict from the Argentinian government.
Bieber found himself in hot water there in 2o13 when he was seen as disrespecting the country’s flag during a concert, and again last year when an Argentinian judge issued an arrest warrant for him related to an alleged assault of a photographer. The arrest warrant was revoked afterwards, though the Guardian reported that the charges still stood.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out