In case you’re suffering from the Monday blues, Adele has the perfect antidote — the 28-year-old singer just released her single, “Send My Love (To Your New Lover)” from her latest album, 25, on all major digital music services. She also announced that the music video for the track will debut at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards, on Sunday, May 22, where she’s nominated for eight awards.
Adele made waves in the music world when she released 25 only via hard copy and digital downloading, bypassing on-demand streaming services (save for streaming radio stations).
In addition to her announcement, Adele also posted a short teaser clip of the upcoming video.
- The Case for Mediocrity
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- Meet the 2023 TIME100 Next: the Emerging Leaders Shaping the World
- Oprah and Arthur C. Brooks: How to Separate Work From Your Identity
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- You Don’t Have to Like Wrestling to Love Netflix’s Excellent Wrestlers
- The Most Anticipated Books, Movies, TV, and Music of Fall 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time