In case you’re suffering from the Monday blues, Adele has the perfect antidote — the 28-year-old singer just released her single, “Send My Love (To Your New Lover)” from her latest album, 25, on all major digital music services. She also announced that the music video for the track will debut at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards, on Sunday, May 22, where she’s nominated for eight awards.
Adele made waves in the music world when she released 25 only via hard copy and digital downloading, bypassing on-demand streaming services (save for streaming radio stations).
In addition to her announcement, Adele also posted a short teaser clip of the upcoming video.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now