In case you’re suffering from the Monday blues, Adele has the perfect antidote — the 28-year-old singer just released her single, “Send My Love (To Your New Lover)” from her latest album, 25, on all major digital music services. She also announced that the music video for the track will debut at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards, on Sunday, May 22, where she’s nominated for eight awards.
Adele made waves in the music world when she released 25 only via hard copy and digital downloading, bypassing on-demand streaming services (save for streaming radio stations).
In addition to her announcement, Adele also posted a short teaser clip of the upcoming video.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was