In case you’re suffering from the Monday blues, Adele has the perfect antidote — the 28-year-old singer just released her single, “Send My Love (To Your New Lover)” from her latest album, 25, on all major digital music services. She also announced that the music video for the track will debut at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards, on Sunday, May 22, where she’s nominated for eight awards.
Adele made waves in the music world when she released 25 only via hard copy and digital downloading, bypassing on-demand streaming services (save for streaming radio stations).
In addition to her announcement, Adele also posted a short teaser clip of the upcoming video.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve