In case you’re suffering from the Monday blues, Adele has the perfect antidote — the 28-year-old singer just released her single, “Send My Love (To Your New Lover)” from her latest album, 25, on all major digital music services. She also announced that the music video for the track will debut at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards, on Sunday, May 22, where she’s nominated for eight awards.
Adele made waves in the music world when she released 25 only via hard copy and digital downloading, bypassing on-demand streaming services (save for streaming radio stations).
In addition to her announcement, Adele also posted a short teaser clip of the upcoming video.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at firstname.lastname@example.org