Darrell Hammond returned as Donald Trump to the SNL stage Saturday night, and this time he had the challenge of selecting his pick for Vice President. Luckily, Trump had Chris Christie by way Bobby Moynihan to help him out.
While they discussed (and sometimes laughed at) potential VPs Jeb Bush, Carly Fiorina, Marco Rubio, and even Bruce Springsteen, Christie tried slipping his own name into the consideration pool once or twice.
“You are such a special candidate,” he said, “and maybe, just maybe, the person you’ve been looking for this whole time is standing in this room right now.” Unfortunately, Christie didn’t see Ben Carson (Jay Pharaoh) standing behind him.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow