Warning: This post contains spoilers from Game of Thrones sixth series.
Game of Thrones actor Kit Harrington was unsurprisingly sworn to secrecy about the fate of his character, Jon Snow, before this season’s premiere, but he said there was one stranger—a police officer—whom he told beforehand.
“I was driving back from my parent’s house, and I was driving too fast actually—I was being a bit naughty. I was going over the speed limit, and I feel the sirens go off behind me,” Harrington said during an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon on Friday, adding that the police officer pulled him over. “And he said, ‘Look, there’s two ways we can do this: You can either follow me back to the police station now and I book you in, or you can tell me whether you live in the next season.'”
“I looked at him and went, ‘I’m alive next season.’ And he says, ‘On your way, Lord Commander.’”
Watch the full clip above.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer