A Florida man’s first demand after waking from a 47-day coma earlier this month was… Taco Bell.
“I want Taco Bell,” Jake Booth told his family and doctors gathered at his bedside, USA Today reports.
Booth, a 35-year-old Army veteran, had been hospitalized for pneumonia in February when he had a heart attack and slipped into a coma. The request would take 22 days to fill as Booth could not eat solid food immediately. Last week, his Taco Bell desire was finally quenched with eight-and-a-half crunchy tacos from Taco Bell.
The company even provided some swag and a hand-written note.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World