Family Guy is going to be packing some serious star power this weekend. Dubbed “Run Chris Run,” Sunday’s episode will feature animated appearances from not only the members of One Direction — Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles and Niall Horan — but also the British boy band’s famously gruff manager, Simon Cowell.
“Liam and Louis were very funny and an absolute pleasure to work with,” Family Guy co-executive producer Cherry Chevapravatdumrong told Entertainment Weekly of the two bandmates who recorded lines of dialogue. “Or, as the Directioner part of me would say, ‘OMG LILO I’M SCREAMING!'”
EW also released an exclusive sneak peak at the upcoming cameo on Friday, a clip that features Stewie telling the group a “horror” story during a cutaway campfire scene. “They looked in the wardrobe and discovered that the stylist had only brought non-skinny jeans,” the youngest Griffin says as the foursome gasps in terror.
Watch the full video below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at email@example.com