Family Guy is going to be packing some serious star power this weekend. Dubbed “Run Chris Run,” Sunday’s episode will feature animated appearances from not only the members of One Direction — Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles and Niall Horan — but also the British boy band’s famously gruff manager, Simon Cowell.
“Liam and Louis were very funny and an absolute pleasure to work with,” Family Guy co-executive producer Cherry Chevapravatdumrong told Entertainment Weekly of the two bandmates who recorded lines of dialogue. “Or, as the Directioner part of me would say, ‘OMG LILO I’M SCREAMING!'”
EW also released an exclusive sneak peak at the upcoming cameo on Friday, a clip that features Stewie telling the group a “horror” story during a cutaway campfire scene. “They looked in the wardrobe and discovered that the stylist had only brought non-skinny jeans,” the youngest Griffin says as the foursome gasps in terror.
Watch the full video below.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve