Despite starring in a show where stopping to help a stranger means risking your life, The Walking Dead‘s Norman Reedus and Steven Yeun are apparently still willing to come to the aid of their fellow man. The two actors — who play Daryl Dixon and Glenn Rhee on AMC’s flagship drama — were spotted Thursday afternoon at the scene of a car accident in Peachtree City, Ga. “They were just good Samaritans,” a spokesperson for the Peachtree City Police Department told TIME.
However, some believe this sighting is a big clue as to who Negan killed — or rather, who he didn’t — in the closing moments of The Walking Dead‘s season six finale. Does being seen in such close proximity to the show’s set mean Daryl and Glenn will both live to see another day? We’ll let you decide.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization