Sound all the alarms — Drake has done the unthinkable. After making an appearance on Thursday’s episode of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, the Views artist went home and shaved his face, erasing all evidence of the beard his fans have come to know and love.
Drizzy reportedly committed the atrocious act in preparation for his double-duty stint as host and musical guest on this weekend’s Saturday Night Live, according to his now-deleted Instagram. “Beard making an epic comeback in 2 weeks….only for you [SNL],” he captioned the photo.
In response to this bold move, people have taken to Twitter to express their distaste for his newly clean-shaven mug.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer