Sound all the alarms — Drake has done the unthinkable. After making an appearance on Thursday’s episode of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, the Views artist went home and shaved his face, erasing all evidence of the beard his fans have come to know and love.
Drizzy reportedly committed the atrocious act in preparation for his double-duty stint as host and musical guest on this weekend’s Saturday Night Live, according to his now-deleted Instagram. “Beard making an epic comeback in 2 weeks….only for you [SNL],” he captioned the photo.
In response to this bold move, people have taken to Twitter to express their distaste for his newly clean-shaven mug.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow