Sound all the alarms — Drake has done the unthinkable. After making an appearance on Thursday’s episode of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, the Views artist went home and shaved his face, erasing all evidence of the beard his fans have come to know and love.
Drizzy reportedly committed the atrocious act in preparation for his double-duty stint as host and musical guest on this weekend’s Saturday Night Live, according to his now-deleted Instagram. “Beard making an epic comeback in 2 weeks….only for you [SNL],” he captioned the photo.
In response to this bold move, people have taken to Twitter to express their distaste for his newly clean-shaven mug.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at firstname.lastname@example.org