Sound all the alarms — Drake has done the unthinkable. After making an appearance on Thursday’s episode of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, the Views artist went home and shaved his face, erasing all evidence of the beard his fans have come to know and love.
Drizzy reportedly committed the atrocious act in preparation for his double-duty stint as host and musical guest on this weekend’s Saturday Night Live, according to his now-deleted Instagram. “Beard making an epic comeback in 2 weeks….only for you [SNL],” he captioned the photo.
In response to this bold move, people have taken to Twitter to express their distaste for his newly clean-shaven mug.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive