McDonald’s is testing using fresh meat for its hamburger patties rather than frozen.
According to USA Today, the fast-food chain is already testing fresh meat in 14 locations in the Dallas area in Texas. The new fresh patties are made from the same grade beef as the frozen ones.
The test has been going on since November, but McDonald’s spokesperson Lisa McComb told USA Today that it’s still too early to draw any conclusions.
“Like all of our tests, this one, too, is designed to see what works and what doesn’t within our restaurants,” she said.
McDonald’s is also testing garlic fries in the San Francisco area.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow