McDonald’s is testing using fresh meat for its hamburger patties rather than frozen.
According to USA Today, the fast-food chain is already testing fresh meat in 14 locations in the Dallas area in Texas. The new fresh patties are made from the same grade beef as the frozen ones.
The test has been going on since November, but McDonald’s spokesperson Lisa McComb told USA Today that it’s still too early to draw any conclusions.
“Like all of our tests, this one, too, is designed to see what works and what doesn’t within our restaurants,” she said.
McDonald’s is also testing garlic fries in the San Francisco area.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This