McDonald’s is testing using fresh meat for its hamburger patties rather than frozen.
According to USA Today, the fast-food chain is already testing fresh meat in 14 locations in the Dallas area in Texas. The new fresh patties are made from the same grade beef as the frozen ones.
The test has been going on since November, but McDonald’s spokesperson Lisa McComb told USA Today that it’s still too early to draw any conclusions.
“Like all of our tests, this one, too, is designed to see what works and what doesn’t within our restaurants,” she said.
McDonald’s is also testing garlic fries in the San Francisco area.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror