Julia Roberts has no time for the stuffy dress codes and fashion restrictions of the red carpet, the Cannes Film Festival dress code be damned. The 48-year-old award-winning actress took to the Money Monster red carpet, clad in a glamorous black gown and bare feet — because honestly, if given the option, who wouldn’t prefer to ascend the Cannes steps barefoot?
Alas, Roberts later shod her feet in a pair of platform peep-toe pumps, but the spirit of her red carpet rebellion will live on in our hearts forever.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate