Julia Roberts has no time for the stuffy dress codes and fashion restrictions of the red carpet, the Cannes Film Festival dress code be damned. The 48-year-old award-winning actress took to the Money Monster red carpet, clad in a glamorous black gown and bare feet — because honestly, if given the option, who wouldn’t prefer to ascend the Cannes steps barefoot?
Alas, Roberts later shod her feet in a pair of platform peep-toe pumps, but the spirit of her red carpet rebellion will live on in our hearts forever.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State