Julia Roberts has no time for the stuffy dress codes and fashion restrictions of the red carpet, the Cannes Film Festival dress code be damned. The 48-year-old award-winning actress took to the Money Monster red carpet, clad in a glamorous black gown and bare feet — because honestly, if given the option, who wouldn’t prefer to ascend the Cannes steps barefoot?
Alas, Roberts later shod her feet in a pair of platform peep-toe pumps, but the spirit of her red carpet rebellion will live on in our hearts forever.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022