Julia Roberts has no time for the stuffy dress codes and fashion restrictions of the red carpet, the Cannes Film Festival dress code be damned. The 48-year-old award-winning actress took to the Money Monster red carpet, clad in a glamorous black gown and bare feet — because honestly, if given the option, who wouldn’t prefer to ascend the Cannes steps barefoot?
Alas, Roberts later shod her feet in a pair of platform peep-toe pumps, but the spirit of her red carpet rebellion will live on in our hearts forever.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time