Justin Timberlake dropped the official music video for his first new track since 2013, “Can’t Stop the Feeling,” on Monday. The song, a sunny, cheerful anthem about good times and good feelings, was created for the movie Trolls (JT not only voices a character for the film, but is also writing and performing songs for the movie.)
While the crooner released a video featuring his Trolls co-stars when he debuted the song, his official music video features people from all walks of life getting their groove on, following Timberlake’s call to just, “dance, dance, dance, dance.”
The video follows Timberlake as he dances through what a typical day might be — breakfast at the diner, grocery shopping — along the way, he collects friends ranging from his diner waitress to a kid from a local motel pool, who can’t help but join JT as he dances his way all over town.
See the full music video, below.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022