As it becomes increasingly likely that voters next November will be deciding between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, two historically unpopular candidates, the question for both sides has now become: will their voters show up?
That question is especially pressing for Republicans, since many conservatives disapprove of the presumptive GOP nominee. Since older voters have the highest voter turnout of any age group, we went to Atria Senior Living center in Orange County, California, to talk to older conservatives about whether they plan to support Trump or Clinton.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023