As it becomes increasingly likely that voters next November will be deciding between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, two historically unpopular candidates, the question for both sides has now become: will their voters show up?
That question is especially pressing for Republicans, since many conservatives disapprove of the presumptive GOP nominee. Since older voters have the highest voter turnout of any age group, we went to Atria Senior Living center in Orange County, California, to talk to older conservatives about whether they plan to support Trump or Clinton.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time