Burger King recently opened a spa in one of its Helsinki locations, featuring saunas and steam rooms.
The restaurant’s 15-person sauna, according to its website, is ideal for social gatherings, birthday parties and other events.
A separate 10-person sauna is decked out with a 48-inch television. Other than the steam rooms, visitors can relax in the media lounges where amenities include a 55-inch television, Playstation 4 area, and laundry room.
In case patrons get hungry during their steam, Whoppers are accessible both in the sauna and restaurant — though you have to book your spa trip in advance.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List