Burger King recently opened a spa in one of its Helsinki locations, featuring saunas and steam rooms.
The restaurant’s 15-person sauna, according to its website, is ideal for social gatherings, birthday parties and other events.
A separate 10-person sauna is decked out with a 48-inch television. Other than the steam rooms, visitors can relax in the media lounges where amenities include a 55-inch television, Playstation 4 area, and laundry room.
In case patrons get hungry during their steam, Whoppers are accessible both in the sauna and restaurant — though you have to book your spa trip in advance.
- Inside the Death of a Rural Daycare
- Exclusive: Inside Ukraine’s Secret Effort to Train Pilots for U.S. Fighter Jets
- TIME’s First Interview in the Metaverse: How a Filmmaker Made a Movie and Fell in Love in VR
- How The Inflation Reduction Act Will Spur a New Climate Tech Ecosystem
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- Social Media Companies Like TikTok Hope to Fight Election Misinformation. Experts Say Their Plans Aren’t Enough
- How I Got My Students to Stop Staring at Screens
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma