Saturday Night Live cast member Leslie Jones is unapologetic in her thirst for Drake — at least that’s the case in the promos for the Canadian rapper’s May 14 appearance, where he’ll be serving as both host and musical guest.
In the hilarious preview clips, Jones can’t stop talking about and touching Drake’s butt — going so far as to make Drizzy sit on her lap by the end of the promo. In addition to feeling up the rapper, Jones also discusses having a skit where she “spanks him like a baby,” which Drake quickly shuts down.
The episode has lots of comic potential, given Drake’s acting chops (let us never forget Jimmy Brooks!) and his noted willingness to make fun of himself. And who could forget his hilarious monologue from his last turn as host/musical guest?
You can watch Leslie Jones cozy up to Drake in the promo video, below.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror