Saturday Night Live cast member Leslie Jones is unapologetic in her thirst for Drake — at least that’s the case in the promos for the Canadian rapper’s May 14 appearance, where he’ll be serving as both host and musical guest.
In the hilarious preview clips, Jones can’t stop talking about and touching Drake’s butt — going so far as to make Drizzy sit on her lap by the end of the promo. In addition to feeling up the rapper, Jones also discusses having a skit where she “spanks him like a baby,” which Drake quickly shuts down.
The episode has lots of comic potential, given Drake’s acting chops (let us never forget Jimmy Brooks!) and his noted willingness to make fun of himself. And who could forget his hilarious monologue from his last turn as host/musical guest?
You can watch Leslie Jones cozy up to Drake in the promo video, below.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List