In her latest ad for Apple Music, the 26-year-old pop mogul tell us, “I love a quiet night at home,” before blasting The Darkness’ “I Believe In A Thing Called Love” and shamelessly lip-syncing and rocking out to the 2003 hit track. The clip ends with the tagline, “dance like nobody’s watching.”
It’s not the first time that Swift has taken the every(wo)man approach to promoting Apple Music; previous commercials have shown her falling off a treadmill after rapping to Drake and Future’s “Jumpman” and lip-syncing to Jimmy Eat World’s “The Middle” in what might be the most nostalgic millennial advertising moment ever.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow