In her latest ad for Apple Music, the 26-year-old pop mogul tell us, “I love a quiet night at home,” before blasting The Darkness’ “I Believe In A Thing Called Love” and shamelessly lip-syncing and rocking out to the 2003 hit track. The clip ends with the tagline, “dance like nobody’s watching.”
It’s not the first time that Swift has taken the every(wo)man approach to promoting Apple Music; previous commercials have shown her falling off a treadmill after rapping to Drake and Future’s “Jumpman” and lip-syncing to Jimmy Eat World’s “The Middle” in what might be the most nostalgic millennial advertising moment ever.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022