The Cure debuted two new songs during their tour kick off in New Orleans Tuesday night, ringing in the launch of their first major North American trek in eight years.
The fresh tracks, unofficially dubbed “Step Into the Light” and “It Can Never Be the Same,” premiered amongst a 28-song setlist that featured four encores. The Brit rock vets also performed “All I Want,” a 1987 entry from their breakout seventh record, Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me, for the first time in 30 years, plus a rare rendition of “Burn” from 1994’s The Crow soundtrack.
Watch fan-shot footage of the new songs below.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time