“Sex toys have long since graduated from the floppy rubber things you hide in your bedside table to beautiful works of interactive art,” reads the article, which includes a few of Goop’s “favorites for all scenarios.”
The Lelo dildo the article recommends is made of 24-karat gold and will set you back a whopping $15,000. Other Paltrow-approved kink includes a $535 whip and a $219 vibrator that can be engraved (how about a monogram?).
Paltrow says the sex-themed issue was inspired by the storyline about a natural lube formula in the Netflix show Grace and Frankie—and that the newsletter is “one of the more important ones we’ve sent.”
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time