Actress Gwyneth Paltrow released the first-ever sex-themed issue of her weekly lifestyle newsletter, Goop, Tuesday. As part of the issue, Paltrow offers a guide to “Not-So-Basic” sex toys.
“Sex toys have long since graduated from the floppy rubber things you hide in your bedside table to beautiful works of interactive art,” reads the article, which includes a few of Goop’s “favorites for all scenarios.”
The Lelo dildo the article recommends is made of 24-karat gold and will set you back a whopping $15,000. Other Paltrow-approved kink includes a $535 whip and a $219 vibrator that can be engraved (how about a monogram?).
Paltrow says the sex-themed issue was inspired by the storyline about a natural lube formula in the Netflix show Grace and Frankie—and that the newsletter is “one of the more important ones we’ve sent.”
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement