“Sex toys have long since graduated from the floppy rubber things you hide in your bedside table to beautiful works of interactive art,” reads the article, which includes a few of Goop’s “favorites for all scenarios.”
The Lelo dildo the article recommends is made of 24-karat gold and will set you back a whopping $15,000. Other Paltrow-approved kink includes a $535 whip and a $219 vibrator that can be engraved (how about a monogram?).
Paltrow says the sex-themed issue was inspired by the storyline about a natural lube formula in the Netflix show Grace and Frankie—and that the newsletter is “one of the more important ones we’ve sent.”
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science