“Sex toys have long since graduated from the floppy rubber things you hide in your bedside table to beautiful works of interactive art,” reads the article, which includes a few of Goop’s “favorites for all scenarios.”
The Lelo dildo the article recommends is made of 24-karat gold and will set you back a whopping $15,000. Other Paltrow-approved kink includes a $535 whip and a $219 vibrator that can be engraved (how about a monogram?).
Paltrow says the sex-themed issue was inspired by the storyline about a natural lube formula in the Netflix show Grace and Frankie—and that the newsletter is “one of the more important ones we’ve sent.”
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer on Her Fight for Abortion Access in Michigan
- Inside the War on Fake Consumer Reviews
- Column: Europe's Refugee Crisis Is Going to Get Worse
- How Lawmakers Are Trying to Protect Abortion Data Privacy
- The Surprising Thing That Could Help Ease Inflation
- Finding the American Dream in Canada
- The Safest Sunscreens to Buy—and Which Ingredients to Avoid
- Fact-Checking 8 Claims About Crypto’s Climate Impact
- How Grief Upsets Your Gut Health
- Who Could Replace Boris Johnson As U.K. Prime Minister?