That’s right, burrito lovers, Chipotle is now offering you a chance to win a year’s worth of free meals. And that’s not all — along with 52 Chipotle gift cards (valued at $10 each), participants in the restaurant’s Ultimate Lollapalooza VIP Sweepstakes will also be entered to score a VIP trip for four to attend Chicago’s Lollapalooza music festival.
So what’s the catch? Well, other than having to be at least 21 years old and available to travel July 27 through Aug. 1, there isn’t one. To enter the contest, all you have to do is text “Tix,” “Chicago,” “Lolla,” “Beats,” “Rock,” “Chipotle,” “Prize,” “Sweeps,” or “Concert” to 888222 between May 10 and May 31. You can also submit an entry online here.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears