That’s right, burrito lovers, Chipotle is now offering you a chance to win a year’s worth of free meals. And that’s not all — along with 52 Chipotle gift cards (valued at $10 each), participants in the restaurant’s Ultimate Lollapalooza VIP Sweepstakes will also be entered to score a VIP trip for four to attend Chicago’s Lollapalooza music festival.
So what’s the catch? Well, other than having to be at least 21 years old and available to travel July 27 through Aug. 1, there isn’t one. To enter the contest, all you have to do is text “Tix,” “Chicago,” “Lolla,” “Beats,” “Rock,” “Chipotle,” “Prize,” “Sweeps,” or “Concert” to 888222 between May 10 and May 31. You can also submit an entry online here.
Read More: Chipotle Could Make a Huge Change to Its Menu
This is the latest giveaway by the fast casual chain following a series of food poisoning outbreaks last year.
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space