That’s right, burrito lovers, Chipotle is now offering you a chance to win a year’s worth of free meals. And that’s not all — along with 52 Chipotle gift cards (valued at $10 each), participants in the restaurant’s Ultimate Lollapalooza VIP Sweepstakes will also be entered to score a VIP trip for four to attend Chicago’s Lollapalooza music festival.
So what’s the catch? Well, other than having to be at least 21 years old and available to travel July 27 through Aug. 1, there isn’t one. To enter the contest, all you have to do is text “Tix,” “Chicago,” “Lolla,” “Beats,” “Rock,” “Chipotle,” “Prize,” “Sweeps,” or “Concert” to 888222 between May 10 and May 31. You can also submit an entry online here.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022