That’s right, burrito lovers, Chipotle is now offering you a chance to win a year’s worth of free meals. And that’s not all — along with 52 Chipotle gift cards (valued at $10 each), participants in the restaurant’s Ultimate Lollapalooza VIP Sweepstakes will also be entered to score a VIP trip for four to attend Chicago’s Lollapalooza music festival.
So what’s the catch? Well, other than having to be at least 21 years old and available to travel July 27 through Aug. 1, there isn’t one. To enter the contest, all you have to do is text “Tix,” “Chicago,” “Lolla,” “Beats,” “Rock,” “Chipotle,” “Prize,” “Sweeps,” or “Concert” to 888222 between May 10 and May 31. You can also submit an entry online here.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy