1. It’s time to get rid of commencement speakers.
By Madhulika Sikka in Medium
2. Can France’s longshot bid for Israeli-Palestinian peace talks pay off?
By Daoud Kuttab at Project Syndicate
3. Here’s how to bet $1 billion on economic opportunity for Americans — and get a massive return.
By Debby Bielak, Devin Murphy, and Jim Shelton at Bridgespan Group
4. The sharing economy could radically change the business of fertility.
By Eliza Barclay in Vox
5. Everybody loves urban farms. Can they actually feed enough people?
By Jodi Helmer in Civil Eats
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement