In case you forgot who the one true star of the NBA playoffs is, Riley Curry is here to remind you.
Despite the fact that Stephen Curry just won his second consecutive MVP award (with an unanimous vote, no less) all eyes were on Riley as she let the media know that she was watching them during Steph’s MVP acceptance press conference on Tuesday.
The adorable three-year-old won the hearts of Warriors fans and the general public alike when she stole the show during her father’s championship post-game press conferences last year — and with any luck, we’ll be seeing more of Riley during the post-season. Steph Curry might be the league’s champ, but we all know who the real MVP is in the Curry family.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up