Sharon Osbourne on Tuesday confirmed that she’s splitting from her husband Ozzy Osbourne after more than 30 years of marriage.
The reality star and television host addressed the separation, on CBS’s The Talk, telling her co-hosts that she’s powering through after finding her “inner strength.”
“I’m 63 years of age, and I can’t keep living like this,” she said. “It’s right for me because I, honestly, at this point today, have no idea what I’m going to be doing for the rest of my life.”
“I just need time to think: ‘What do I really want for the rest of my life?’ Because this is like getting to the last chapter of this book. And I really need to think very carefully about where I want to go,” she added. “I honestly, honestly am empowered, and I have found this inner strength, and I’m like, ‘Right, okay, what’s next? I can handle this.’”
Osbourne also told the audience that “it’s true” she kicked her husband out of their home.
“I’m not going to cry about anything, because there’s nothing to cry about,” Osbourne said.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time