Google tested the appearance of its search results for a small number of users Monday, swapping the traditional blue links that appear in a Google search for black links.
“We’re always running many small scale experiments with the design of the results page,” a Google spokesperson said in a statement, CNN Money reported.
Many people who were among the unsuspecting test subjects for the change voiced their frustration with the color swap on social media. It’s not clear if the change is here to stay.
“We’re not quite sure that black is the new blue,” the Google spokesperson said.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization