Ryan Gosling and Will Ferrell made their triumphant return as the “Knife Guys” on Monday’s episode of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, interrupting the host’s monologue once again to promote their product by way of a QVC show. But this time, these were no ordinary knives.
Read More: This Is How to Make Ryan Gosling Giggle
The pair was set on hawking Trump knives, the only type of knife fit for cutting up a golden Trump steak. “Everyone who’s anyone knows that the best steaks in the world are of course, Trump steaks,” Ferrell says. “But you can’t cut something classy with something trashy.”
Watch the full clip above.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time