Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani performed their new duet, “Go Ahead and Break My Heart” during Monday night’s episode of The Voice.
Stefani, 46, and Shelton, 39—coaches on The Voice—have been dating for months after both divorcing their spouses. Stefani has said the budding romance provided inspiration for many of the songs on her new album, This Is What the Truth Feels Like.
Stefani also admitted that her recent single, “Make Me Like You” was about the country musician, after she performed the song at the Grammys in February.
See their duet in the video above.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time