Tickets to Desert Trip — the music festival featuring titans of rock The Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney, Neil Young, The Who, Roger Waters and Bob Dylan — are gone.
It doesn’t matter what sort of pass you were hoping for, single-day general admission ($199) or three-day access with reserved grandstand seats ($1,599), the “Coachella of classic rock” is a complete sell out.
Even before tickets went on sale, demand was so overwhelming that the promoters of the event added a second three-day weekend to the schedule. It will take place Oct. 7 through 9 and 14 through 16 at the Empire Polo Club in Indio, Calif.
Some of the artists teased their upcoming shows with short videos simply captioned, “October.”
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time