The 28-year-old from North Lanarkshire was arrested for “publication of offensive material online” on April 28, the Guardian reports.
“This clip has been shared and viewed online, which ultimately has caused offense and hurt to many people in our community,” said Detective Inspector David Cockburn of Police Scotland. “There is no place for hate crime in Scotland and police take all reports of incidents seriously.”
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow