Beginning Saturday at 3 p.m. EST, the finals of the 2016 Eurovision Song Contest will air on both Viacom’s Logo Network and LogoTV.com, marking the competition’s first-ever live broadcast in the United States.
Now in its 61st year, the “biggest, boldest, campiest music competition on Earth” is being held in the Globe Arena in Stockholm, Sweden, where performers from 42 countries will come together to compete for the contest’s top spot and the right for their home country to host next year’s event. Pop star Justin Timberlake will sing during the finale in a non-competitive performance of his new song “Can’t Stop the Feeling.”
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time