When Chris Hemsworth couldn’t find a cake worthy of his daughter, he did what any average mom, dad or Thunder God would do—he stepped into the kitchen and whipped up his own.
When a bakery dared to tell the Thor star that they didn’t have time to bake the cake, Hemsworth decided to “smash one out” himself. The actor was clearly proud of his pastry work, which he dubbed “La TRex al la chocolate,” posting a picture of his dino-themed masterpiece to his Instagram account.
His wife, actress Elsa Pataky, was impressed with his efforts, too, posting a photo showing off her husband’s ability to beat eggs, whip batter and throw down the cake-baking gauntlet.
This isn’t the actor’s first time in the kitchen. A few weeks ago, after the premiere of The Huntsman: Winter’s War, Pataky caught him whipping up a late night snack for his daughter, proving that there are super dads around the world, and apparently in Asgard, too.
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space