Forget friendship bracelets — apparently, face tattoos are the hip adornment for millennial besties to share. Justin Bieber, music world enfant terrible and body ink enthusiast, took to Instagram on Sunday to show off a brand new face tattoo that he allegedly got with BFF Joe Termini.
The matching ink for Bieber and Termini are small cross tats placed just under their eyes. According to the tattoo artist responsible, Jonathan “JonBoy” Valena at West 4 Tattoo, the ink represents Bieber’s faith.
“Justin came in last night and decided on a small cross near the corner of his eye,” Valena told Us Magazine. “It represents his journey in finding purpose with God.”
Valena (who counts Bieber besties Kylie Jenner and Hailey Baldwin as clients) posted an Instagram with both Bieber and Termini at West 4 Tattoo on Sunday. The photo prominently features Bieber’s tattoo and also reveals that Valena has the same tattoo, although Termini’s ink is not visible in the picture.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time