South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham, a former Republican candidate in the current presidential race, said Friday that he would not vote for presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump or likely Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.
Here are Graham’s complete remarks from his CNN interview announcing the decision.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up