Former presidential candidate and Florida Gov. Jeb Bush will not vote for Donald Trump in November, saying the presumptive GOP nominee is “not a consistent conservative” and has not showed the right “strength of character” for the job.
Bush wrote in a Facebook post that the president requires “great fortitude and humility and the temperament and strong character to deal with the unexpected challenges that will inevitably impact our nation in the next four years.”
“Donald Trump has not demonstrated that temperament or strength of character,” he said. “He has not displayed a respect for the Constitution. And, he is…
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022