So strong is the power of young love that it can do all this while no longer being an actual thing — at least, that’s true in the case of former tween dream couple Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber. The “Sorry” singer’s mopey throwback photo of a young Jelena embracing in a hot tub is now the most-liked pic on the ‘Gram, with a whopping 3.569 million likes and counting — just beating Jenner’s heart-hair Instagram, which clocks in at 3.562 million likes.
This is probably aided by the fact that Gomez is now the most-followed person on Instagram with nearly 70 million followers, recently taking the crown from her good friend and leader of the
friendship industrial complex squad, Taylor Swift. Having an army of Beliebers frantically following these young former lovers’ every move on social media doesn’t hurt either.
Oh, to be young, in love, and with 3.569 million Instagram likes.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time