So strong is the power of young love that it can do all this while no longer being an actual thing — at least, that’s true in the case of former tween dream couple Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber. The “Sorry” singer’s mopey throwback photo of a young Jelena embracing in a hot tub is now the most-liked pic on the ‘Gram, with a whopping 3.569 million likes and counting — just beating Jenner’s heart-hair Instagram, which clocks in at 3.562 million likes.
This is probably aided by the fact that Gomez is now the most-followed person on Instagram with nearly 70 million followers, recently taking the crown from her good friend and leader of the
friendship industrial complex squad, Taylor Swift. Having an army of Beliebers frantically following these young former lovers’ every move on social media doesn’t hurt either.
Oh, to be young, in love, and with 3.569 million Instagram likes.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror