So strong is the power of young love that it can do all this while no longer being an actual thing — at least, that’s true in the case of former tween dream couple Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber. The “Sorry” singer’s mopey throwback photo of a young Jelena embracing in a hot tub is now the most-liked pic on the ‘Gram, with a whopping 3.569 million likes and counting — just beating Jenner’s heart-hair Instagram, which clocks in at 3.562 million likes.
This is probably aided by the fact that Gomez is now the most-followed person on Instagram with nearly 70 million followers, recently taking the crown from her good friend and leader of the
friendship industrial complex squad, Taylor Swift. Having an army of Beliebers frantically following these young former lovers’ every move on social media doesn’t hurt either.
Oh, to be young, in love, and with 3.569 million Instagram likes.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time