For those getting excited about the prospect of ‘Magic Mike Live,’ an in-the-flesh spin-off of the hit movies that’s coming to Las Vegas next year, the film’s star has offered a sneak peak.
Channing Tatum tweeted on Thursday evening a picture of the show’s cast — abs and all.
Earlier this week, Tatum announced on Facebook that the show would be hosted by the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, starting March 2017.
It’s a partnership with Cosmopolitan magazine, and the actor is soliciting feedback from fans. “God knows, we have enough gentlemen’s clubs in this world, so let’s start the first ‘gentle-ladies club’… or maybe not so gentle, depends on what you’re into,” he says in a video posted on Twitter. “I don’t know. We need to know — we’re not mind readers.”
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This