For those getting excited about the prospect of ‘Magic Mike Live,’ an in-the-flesh spin-off of the hit movies that’s coming to Las Vegas next year, the film’s star has offered a sneak peak.
Channing Tatum tweeted on Thursday evening a picture of the show’s cast — abs and all.
Earlier this week, Tatum announced on Facebook that the show would be hosted by the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, starting March 2017.
It’s a partnership with Cosmopolitan magazine, and the actor is soliciting feedback from fans. “God knows, we have enough gentlemen’s clubs in this world, so let’s start the first ‘gentle-ladies club’… or maybe not so gentle, depends on what you’re into,” he says in a video posted on Twitter. “I don’t know. We need to know — we’re not mind readers.”
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up