For those getting excited about the prospect of ‘Magic Mike Live,’ an in-the-flesh spin-off of the hit movies that’s coming to Las Vegas next year, the film’s star has offered a sneak peak.
Channing Tatum tweeted on Thursday evening a picture of the show’s cast — abs and all.
Earlier this week, Tatum announced on Facebook that the show would be hosted by the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, starting March 2017.
It’s a partnership with Cosmopolitan magazine, and the actor is soliciting feedback from fans. “God knows, we have enough gentlemen’s clubs in this world, so let’s start the first ‘gentle-ladies club’… or maybe not so gentle, depends on what you’re into,” he says in a video posted on Twitter. “I don’t know. We need to know — we’re not mind readers.”
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Why It’s OK to Say No to That Party You’re Dreading
- COP28 Is a Business Bonanza. Should It Be?
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- Column: When India Was a Human Rights Leader
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time