For those getting excited about the prospect of ‘Magic Mike Live,’ an in-the-flesh spin-off of the hit movies that’s coming to Las Vegas next year, the film’s star has offered a sneak peak.
Channing Tatum tweeted on Thursday evening a picture of the show’s cast — abs and all.
Earlier this week, Tatum announced on Facebook that the show would be hosted by the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, starting March 2017.
It’s a partnership with Cosmopolitan magazine, and the actor is soliciting feedback from fans. “God knows, we have enough gentlemen’s clubs in this world, so let’s start the first ‘gentle-ladies club’… or maybe not so gentle, depends on what you’re into,” he says in a video posted on Twitter. “I don’t know. We need to know — we’re not mind readers.”
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out