Natalie Morales is set to join Access Hollywood and Access Hollywood Live as a co-host while continuing to work on NBC’s Today show as West coast correspondent, according The Hollywood Reporter.
The news was announced in a staff memo by Today show senior vice president Noah Oppenheim, THR says.
Morales, who joined Today in 2006 as a news anchor for the morning show, will replace Access Hollywood co-host Billy Bush — believed to be joining the Today show this summer. She will also continue to appear on the primetime broadcast Dateline, according to NBC executives.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Rishi Iyengar at firstname.lastname@example.org