Natalie Morales is set to join Access Hollywood and Access Hollywood Live as a co-host while continuing to work on NBC’s Today show as West coast correspondent, according The Hollywood Reporter.
The news was announced in a staff memo by Today show senior vice president Noah Oppenheim, THR says.
Morales, who joined Today in 2006 as a news anchor for the morning show, will replace Access Hollywood co-host Billy Bush — believed to be joining the Today show this summer. She will also continue to appear on the primetime broadcast Dateline, according to NBC executives.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate