Radiohead will headline the Austin City Limits Music Festival this year. The iconic British rock band, which recently released a new single, will perform alongside Mumford & Sons, Kendrick Lamar and LCD Soundsystem.
The festival will roll over two autumn weekends, September 30 to October 2, and October 7 to 9, as it celebrates its 15th anniversary. It began in 2002 as an offshoot of a now decades-old music television show. That program’s pilot was shot in 1974 and starred Willie Nelson, who will return to the stage at the festival this year.
Also preforming are Major Lazer, M83, Haim, Schoolboy Q, LL Cool J, Flying Lotus and many, many more.
See the full lineup here.
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time