Radiohead will headline the Austin City Limits Music Festival this year. The iconic British rock band, which recently released a new single, will perform alongside Mumford & Sons, Kendrick Lamar and LCD Soundsystem.
The festival will roll over two autumn weekends, September 30 to October 2, and October 7 to 9, as it celebrates its 15th anniversary. It began in 2002 as an offshoot of a now decades-old music television show. That program’s pilot was shot in 1974 and starred Willie Nelson, who will return to the stage at the festival this year.
Also preforming are Major Lazer, M83, Haim, Schoolboy Q, LL Cool J, Flying Lotus and many, many more.
See the full lineup here.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space