Radiohead will headline the Austin City Limits Music Festival this year. The iconic British rock band, which recently released a new single, will perform alongside Mumford & Sons, Kendrick Lamar and LCD Soundsystem.
The festival will roll over two autumn weekends, September 30 to October 2, and October 7 to 9, as it celebrates its 15th anniversary. It began in 2002 as an offshoot of a now decades-old music television show. That program’s pilot was shot in 1974 and starred Willie Nelson, who will return to the stage at the festival this year.
Also preforming are Major Lazer, M83, Haim, Schoolboy Q, LL Cool J, Flying Lotus and many, many more.
See the full lineup here.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears