All hail the music gods for Justin Timberlake has finally dropped a new song. After teasing the track on his Twitter for the past two days, the “Suit & Tie” singer released “Can’t Stop the Feeling” at midnight on Friday, as promised.
The song — an upbeat, foot-tapping number — is reportedly one of several that Timberlake recorded for the upcoming animated film Trolls, in which he also voices a character and is executive producing the soundtrack.
He also subsequently tweeted a “first listen” video, featuring several members of the movie’s cast including Anna Kendrick, Kunal Nayyar, Gwen Stefani, James Corden and music duo Icona Pop.
The 35-year-old singer had announced the world premiere of the track earlier on Thursday. “You comin’?,” he tweeted along with the news.
This is the first solo song J.T. has released since his album The 20/20 Experience, marking the end of a nearly three-year drought for his fans.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer