Elon Musk’s SpaceX will yet again try to make aerospace history by launching and then trying to land its drone rocket in the Atlantic Ocean. The ship, Of Course I Still Love You, will bring a Japanese satellite into orbit and will be heading up around 1:20 a.m. EST.
The landing will be more difficult than the successful touchdown of a Falcon 9 rocket in April, since will have less fuel to slow down and will be moving on a “very hot and fast mission,” Musk tweeted.
Watch the launch live above starting at 1:20 a.m. EST.
- How to Help Victims of the Texas School Shooting
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- What the Buffalo Tragedy Has to Do With the Effort to Overturn Roe
- Column: The U.S. Failed Miserably on COVID-19. Canada Shows It Didn't Have to Be That Way
- N.Y. Will Soon Require Businesses to Post Salaries in Job Listings. Here's What Happened When Colorado Did It
- The 46 Most Anticipated Movies of Summer 2022
- ‘We Are in a Moment of Reckoning.’ Amanda Nguyen on Taking the Fight for Sexual Violence Survivors to the U.N.